Calm.

Suni
Amani.
'To be or not to be, that's the question'

Painful for twice !
Tuesday 24 May 2011 | 22:56 | 0 voices
I'm in suck ! Indignant ! >.<




I go through  bad feeling tonight . :(( There were some annoying people . They continuously disturbing me . 

  1. One girl made a call . I called her back then . She answered my phone . I asked who was this ? She replied , who was this ? She reflected to me . Grrrr ! Non-professional style ! She wasting my credit . I have been foolished enough . I ended my call then . So that , I texted her . I warned to do none of disturbances towards me . She didn't reply my message . I can breath out clearly then . Unfortunately , that was not like my expectetion . She made a calll again :'( That such an abusive, right ? 
  2. There was such a guy adding me up in facebook . Yes , he's facebookers ! I just did as usual . Made a confirmation . Then , he im-ed me . His word veryyy annoying . Herrhhh ! I believed if other girls were me , they would do the same as I did to him . I removed him from from my friends list ! Satisfied !

Labels:


OLD | NEW

Follow me/Twitter