Calm.

Suni
Amani.
'To be or not to be, that's the question'

Lunch at 4.56pm
Sunday 5 June 2011 | 17:10 | 0 voices
Hey you ! I'm back again :)) I'm leaving just for a few minute ... Yeahh . Of course I need to offline . I should fill my rythmic stomach ! Ouchhhh . Hungry ? Grab a snicker ! :)) I am fond of 'koey teow sup Thai' (specific name) . But I acted contrary to the supposed schedule . Have lunch at 4.56 ? Oh my freakin' goshh ! Nonsense . So , what should I do ? I can't cook . And both of my parents were not arround . As I said before , they have to attend for feast . They went home at 4.30 . Hmmmm . :| They back with two plastics contained with cuisine .Grrrr . I rushed to get that 'thing' . And got into kitchen ! And did the next :) Wink wink wink ! Enjoyed my lunch at evening .
 This what I felt <3


Labels:


OLD | NEW

Follow me/Twitter