Calm.

Suni
Amani.
'To be or not to be, that's the question'

In pending
Tuesday 18 October 2011 | 16:27 | 0 voices
Whitelovecat. ♥

Minggu ni adalah minggu exam :)
So kpada sapa-2 yang suruh aku buat tutorial , harap bersabar yahh sebab aku punya tinggal bapa hari ja lagi  . Then lepas tu aku dah free nak buat mcm-2 .. Heeeeee :)
And kalau bnda yang agak aku tak boleh buat tu mmg aku takkan buat lahh , tau ...

And just nak mention , hari ni aku jawab paper Sejarah and tomorrow apparently Biology . Hell yes ! That's my fav subject . I hope I'll do better than before . Physic had past . And for sure that's my killer subject . 

Dear Physic , I won't be nice to you if you don't be nice towards me .
Dear Add Math , I love you 'cause you're truly nice and I'm sorry if you will be the lowest subject in this exam just because of my neglect . Dear Biology , make yourself look nice with your vary experiments Dear Chemistry , I know you're seeking for yor pleasure right , so I hope I will be the one , aminn ==
 Whitelovecat. ♥


OLD | NEW

Follow me/Twitter