Calm.

Suni
Amani.
'To be or not to be, that's the question'

Life
Thursday 6 October 2011 | 21:50 | 1 voices
♡ dollzi.tumblr ♡

What is the purpose of life ? I believe that the purpose of life is to be happy . Hahahahhh :)) From the moment of birth , every human being wants happiness and does not want to suffer . From the very care of our being we simply desire contentment :) What's your life ? Stop and stare . Just think about what do you really want in your life ? Does it a fake relationship ? Do we need friends ? Why do we need friends ? How's your friends' looks ? My fellow friends are deadly beautiful :) Hey ! Have you ever have a dream ? Hahahahh . I believe that every single person has their own dream . Even I have my own dream . It is just not a single dream . I have a thousand dreams . But there were need a way to achieve what I wished . I have a dream with my beloved friends , I have a dream with my family , I have a dream even with my teachers .




OLD | NEW

Follow me/Twitter