Calm.

Suni
Amani.
'To be or not to be, that's the question'

Playing game .
Friday 28 October 2011 | 21:17 | 0 voices

About me :

1. Nama penuh Nurul Afiqah Amani bt Yaakob .
2. I'm still a student in a sixteenth year old .
3. Really loves joke .
4. Quite lazy .
5. Absolutely friendly .
6. Open minded
7. Suka berangan .
8. Suka budak-2 .
9. Blogger yg active .
10. Cepat putus asa :|
11. Garang .

My 11 questions for you :)

1. What is your favourite name ?
2. Malay or English song that you like most ?
3. Are you single or had taken by someone ?
4. What was your boyfriend/girlfriend's full name ?
5. What's your opinion about my blog at your first sight ?
6. Do you like books ?
7. What's the type of handphone you are using now ?
8. What is your hatred ?
9. Do you have your own enemy ?
10. What kinda of thing that you love most ?
11. Do you feel boring ?

Tag to : Amylia , Hanani , Aliffa , Lettha , Kak Ika , Syahmi , Adam Haris .

OLD | NEW

Follow me/Twitter