Calm.

Suni
Amani.
'To be or not to be, that's the question'

Oh goshhh !!
Wednesday 30 November 2011 | 13:09 | 0 voices



Hey girl , you don't know how much I hate you . I hate you from deep of my soul . You've such like of being famous ! That's very annoying ! Stop behaving like that . Eyyy if I can tell the whole world how much I hate you , I would be the most happy person that I've ever felt .

Oh hell yes ! Selama ni memang aku keep pretending buat baik dengan hang . Tapi I've kept trying to deal with but the truth one , I can't . I can't , I can't ! So how gonna I face you with a lot hatred in my heart ? Wooottt wootttt !!! Ada ribut sedang melanda . Ohhh nasib baik aku tak sekelas dengan hang . And nasib baik aku takkan tengok muka hang selalu . And nasib baik aku takkan jumpa hang selalu . And nasib baik aku takkan tengok muka hang waktu nak balik sekolah . And nasib baik kita tak balik sekali !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I welcomed you to be one of my hatred list :) 



OLD | NEW

Follow me/Twitter