Calm.

Suni
Amani.
'To be or not to be, that's the question'

Sekolah lagi .
Saturday 5 November 2011 | 14:25 | 0 voices
Untitled

Sekolah la lagii :)
Ehh sapa ja yang suka pi sekolah ? Aww maybe orang yang suka pi sekolah tu sebab diorang boleh jumpa kawan-2 , macam aku ni jugak lahh . Suka pi sekolah sebab boleh jumpa kawan-2 even terpaksa kena pakai baju uniform sekolah and we are tied with scholl rules . There are banned to break the school rules ! And most of people expected me to always be good and kind and loving . Awwwwww ....
That was really hard . Actually , there were times when I will be cold and thoughtless and really hard to understand .

I've got a new hobby . *I like to play truant :) That's nice , right ? Ngeeeee :D 
I'll feel better if I could be free from facing books , and stay closer to facebook . I'll feel better if I could be free from homeworks . Lalalalalaaa ... That's gonna be nice if I'd need to have a tuition class to get back my memory how to hold a pen and how to use a pen to write something on a paper :)

idk

HARD TO DIE , HARD TO LIVE .

OLD | NEW

Follow me/Twitter