Calm.

Suni
Amani.
'To be or not to be, that's the question'

Random topics !
Tuesday 27 December 2011 | 22:18 | 0 voices
∞ PARADISE CITY ∞

Hell-O ! The fact ! The school session may start soon . So have you any preparations on that ? Errr , My head is starting to shake vigorously ! Huhhhh ! Okay - sigh ... Yes bilik aku memang bersepah dengan buku whichmean my room is totally full of books . FULL FULL FULL .... What a mess ! But keinginan aku untuk menyentuh buku-2 tu semua memang tadak langsung even tahun depan aku dah nak SPM . Ahahhhhh okay , WATLEK AMANI ... And buku teks apa semua dah dapat but dari 18 buah buku teks satu ja yg aku sentuh . Novel BM - Kembara Amira . Just look at the title , this book has really a dumb plot okay ?? Werrrr -.- Memang aku akan rasa mengantuk setiap kali aku baca . Mata ni rasa mcm takmau terima benda alah dalam buku tu >.< Dah la tebal and tebal and tebal . And I'm not interested of any kind of novels . NOT INTERESTED !

OKAY ! JUST FORGET ABOUT THE BOOKS . I'M NOT A BIBLIOPHILE ! GET IT ?

Photos Of A Girl

Yuhuuu ! Esok I will be back to school . But for what Amani ? Hahahahhh to buy all the required books for next year and to settle up my school fees .. But it is not much important . The most important is I will meet my friends :) Yes my friends my friends :) AND MY FRIENDS . Ohhh I really miss them . There's another meanings behind the books . Hahahahhh .. It's a joke .


OLD | NEW

Follow me/Twitter