Calm.

Suni
Amani.
'To be or not to be, that's the question'

One Direction and what?
Wednesday 23 January 2013 | 13:29 | 0 voices
I want One Direction. we want One Direction. Yes I want them to come to Malaysia. Pleaseeeeee! :'(

One Direction by ~MatriannaRawwkz on deviantART 
What say you? Cute right? Ohhhhhhmmmm..

Pada mula tu aku kurang minat sangat dengan kumpulan ni. Ini semua Najihah Zamri yang ajar. My god, I love Harry Styles. He's super duper triple cute! Why Harry, why???? Tapi muka dia sebijik macam Daniel. Hmm but it will not stop me from loving Harry Styles. 

Awhh Harry, I love you last name. Can I have that? :)




Say wha!?.... this can be turned into a many of beautiful things with the right caption ;) unfortunately I'm not that skilled. You guys should edit captions onto this and send them to me via twitter... https://twitter.com/Heiditv4... only if you're as bor
irresistible.Official1dMex : Hazza tiene un par de ojos hermosos! http://t.co/nlGZT9Bf | Twicsy, the Twitter Pics Engine 



Hazza:$ 

OMG! Know this????? It's fucking pink!

Tumblr_mh0necgyqn1qjr3oco1_500_large 


Tumblr_mgqd5jwlbr1s2jlzlo1_500_large 

Yeah! Find a guy who loves you for YOU! Nothing more... nothing less. Mmm and maybe have an accent ;) jk heh... no, but seriously...




OLD | NEW

Follow me/Twitter