Calm.

Suni
Amani.
'To be or not to be, that's the question'

You're too much
Sunday 28 April 2013 | 23:16 | 0 voices
Hi.


"You're disgusting, annoying, nasty, wicked, dreadful, wretched. Asdfghjklopiuytrewq! I just wanna kill you. I don't care who you are. I don't care what you're gonna do. I don't even care."

That's my current mood probably.


I am sorry. I don't hate you. I've just lost all  respect I once had for you. Okay?? You should deal with it. Now let me speak. I won't letchu to keep bashing my mom m e n t a l l y. She's my mom, she's my only.

I'm mad at myself, not you.

I'm mad for always being nice, always apologizing things that I didn't do and obviously you're all did it, wasting my time on you, and forgiving you. Okay, my time is not worth for you. I know that.. But I have to let these all out. I couldn't bear these guts anymore. I think you'll know, realize who actually you are. She's my mom. She's your own sister. She helped you a lot. She gave her times for you, for her parent. and your parent too.. You both are sibling, a very close one. You're only two. Nobody left, your mom had died. Now your father, the only father, his day just can numbered.


What are you complaining for? You're wasting time.

Okay, I should be off now. Bye -.-

OLD | NEW

Follow me/Twitter