Calm.

Suni
Amani.
'To be or not to be, that's the question'

Aunt Aunt Aunt Saloon
Monday 30 May 2011 | 12:58 | 0 voices
Hello
Okay . Aku baru ja balik dari umah tok Pipah . The clock showed it was already 4.30 . I just got into the car as usual . There were my brother and my mother . 

My mummy said : Dyon teman mak pi saloon bulehh ?
Me : Okayy !

Aku pi macam biasa jaa . As we reached there , my mummy  need to wait for her third turn . Okay . She's waiting . I'm asking for her permission to go out for a while . Okay she allowed . I'm starting walked out from that saloon . I went to buy a water can . BIRD NEST DRINK . Heheehhh . ((: Then , I walked out my steps went to saloon back . Ooops . I opened the door . I'm getting weird . The situation in this saloon differently than before . Okay ! Amani Yaakob salah masuk kedaii . How ashamed am I ? >.< Okay , aku nak cover malu :
Aunt saloon : Lu mau apa ?
Me : Hmmm , nak cuci rambut . Lama tak ?
Aunt saloon : Tak lama , sekarang pu bolehh (chinese slan)
Me : Takpa takpa , nanti I datang balik :))
Aunt saloon : Takpa , nak buat sekarang bolehh .
Me : Takpa , kejap lagi I datang . ( Padahal nak cover malu sebab salah masuk kedaii)

Continued my steps : zzzzzzzzzzz
I've told my mummy about the incident .
:)))) She just gave me a smile . Okayy . The end .

Labels:


OLD | NEW

Follow me/Twitter